The pub has been closed since the 20th March. All of our lovely team has been furloughed and we are planning to bring everyone back again as soon as we can. We are very excited to be planning for our re opening and hope this page keeps you updated on all you need to know.
TAKEAWAYS – we are now open for takeaways for collection 4.30 – 8pm Thursday 25th, Friday 26th & Saturday 27th June & Thursday 2nd July & Friday 3rd July. Orders need to be placed by phone or email only on Mondays between 2 and 7pm. See our Takeaway Menu on our FOOD page.
Starting Saturday 4th July only Fish & Chips and Pizzas (and sides) are available for takeaway as we open for DINE IN. You can pre order your takeaway by phone or email anytime and this will be confirmed within 24 hours. If you do not have your order confirmed you do not have a booking.
DINE AND DRINK IN – We are opening for DINE or DRINK IN from Saturday 4th July at 4pm, as on our NEW OPENING HOURS available here. We are furiously working on our new menus and will post these as soon as we can. All guests who visit us must have a booking and this includes the Beer Garden.
KEY POINTS BELOW – we are focused on keeping staff and customers safe and reassured when they visit us, which will enable us to provide our fantastic service, delicious food and all round delightful time to the best of our abilities!
- Maximum booking size is 6 people
- Bookings can only be made by phone or email and will be confirmed within 24 hours. If not confirmed by us then you have no booking. Contact details are required.
- Diners are allocated 2 hours for their booking & drinkers 1 hour. You must arrive at the time of your booking and not earlier.
- All guests are expected to read signage regarding social distancing & conform to the one way system.
- Guests are not to approach the bar and will be served at the table. Guest who do not observe social distancing will be refused service.
- Guests with children are requested to keep the children at the table with them. We can no longer provide colouring books and will have to entertain them with our wit alone.
- Guests may not gather in groups outside of the people in their booking
- Dogs are still welcome in the pub and beer garden.
- Our Disabled toilet is open to all and we have organise a small, safe, queuing system. Please follow signage and cleaning instructions. The ladies & gents toilets will be closed to guests.
- We may not be able to answer the phone during service. That is 4 – 8pm on weekdays and 12 – 8pm weekends. Please leave a message with your contact number and we will return your call with in 24 hours.
Our letting rooms are currently closed. They are available to book from the 18th July 2020 in the hope we will have them up and running by this date. If you have a booking that you wish to change or cancel there is no charge so please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any vouchers that were valid on 20th March 2020 will have their 6 month validity re started on the date we can open for dine in. This means you will have plenty of time to visit us in the future.
This has, and continues to be, a challenging time with many uncertainties. We will continue to make decisions step by step and keep you updated as best we can. We are incredibly grateful for all the support and kind wishes we have received during our closure and sincerely look forward to welcoming our customers back .
As we are not always at the pub at the moment email is the best way to contact us.
Wishing you all the best, Becky & Ash
A proper Lakeland pub
Fabulous comfort food
Simple and fresh but ridiculously tasty, all our food is locally sourced and made in our own kitchen.
We take our drinks seriously
Craft beers, local ales, a good sold wine list and lovingly created cocktails